I WANT TO KNOW THE PROVISIONS / SECTIONS / NOTIFICATIONS OF THE WEST BENGAL SHOP & ESTABLISHMENT ACT RELATED TO
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NO.OF DAYS AN EMPLOYEE CAN AVAIL AS
PRIVILEGE LEAVE IN A SINGLE FIANCIAL YEAR UNDER THE SAID ACT
AND UNDER WHICH SECTION OF THE ACT OR NOTIFICATION DEALS
WITH THE SAME.
2. WHETHER EACH YEAR AN EMPLOYEE CAN ACCUMULATE AND CARRY
FORWARD HIS/HER PL/EL TO NEXT YEAR OR ENCASH SAME INSTEAD
OF ACCUMULATINMG AND WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NO. OF DAYS
HE/SHE CAN CARRY FORWARD AND ACCUMULATE ?
WHICH SECTION OF THE ACT DEALS WITH SAME ?
3. WHAT IS THE MAX NO. OF SICK LEAVE CAN BE AVAILED IN SINGLE
FINANCIAL YEAR AND WHAT IS THE MAX NO. OF ACCUMULATION ?
4. WHAT IS THE MAX NO. OF CL CAN BE AVAILED IN SINGLE
IN CASE ABOVE THINGS ARE GOVERNED BY THE NOTIFICATIONS THEN WHAT IS THE NOTIFICATION NO. AND WHERE CAN WE GET IT .
BEST REGARDS/ MANESH SHAH
From India, Calcutta
Unser the West Bengal Sops and establishments act, 1963:
1. An employee can avail Fourteen (14) days for every twelve (12) months of continuous service as annual leave
2. An employee can take 10 days casual leave, and
3. An employee can avail Fourteen (14) days on half pay on medical certificate obtained from a registered medical practitioner, as sick leave
From India, Delhi
can someone help me with the details of the West Bengal Shops and establishments Act, Like registration/renewal formalities, abstracts to be displayed, records/register to be maintained , returns to be submitted etc...
From India, New Delhi
Can anyone guide me where could i found all the details of PF, ESI, Leave Rules, Payroll norms etc. Actually i want to know the the name of the books along with its authors & publishers name.
Please guide me. I will be ever grateful. my mail id is From India, Calcutta
You could get the book "The West Bengal Shops and establishment Act, 1963" by Afroze Alam in which all the Rules are written.
Please check this site as well. It might be of some help. Official Site of Government of West Bengal, India From India, Chandigarh
1. I need some urgent information and request some help. As per shops & establishment act, west bengal, how much overtime should be given to employees on sundays and national hoildays?
2. Is this overtime calculation for permanent employees as well as contractual ones?
From India, Chandigarh
plz if anyone cud gv sme attachmnts regarding shop n establishments act of west bengal regards samira
From India, Calcutta
If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.