Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
How i get to know that my company required following 1. CLRA-LABOUR LICENSE 2. registration certificate. 3. or both. regards Ambuj Gupta
Dear Ambuj,
In general, if you are a contractor & is employing 20 or more workers then you are to obtain contract Labour Licence from the Licensing Officer of the area. Similarly, if any of management is employing 20 or more contract labourers through one or more contractors then he is required to have Registration Certificate under CLRA Act from the Registering Officer of the area.. Appropriate Govt. can increase or decrease the no. of contract labour for its applicability. You can also go through this Act to have some basic knowledge on its applicability.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™