Hr Specialist - Policy,compehsation &
Executive Secretary

Hi Team,
I am an executive secretary working for a media company and am a b.com degree holder. Now am studying MBA thru corres in IGNOU and clearing all the papers by semesters. Another two semesters is there to write exams., Now i am planning to take a course for six month or one year which will relate to hr or which will be useful for me in future after finishing MBA.
Kindly suggest me whch course is best for studying and useful for my future.

From India, Madras
If you are interested in achieving a global exposure in HR at an Indian Price, you can learn the new Talent Management and Human Capital views earning a Post Graduate Diploma, which is far advanced and implemented in developed and modern economies.
You check the following link
SHRI Academy: International Education Partners <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
or contact 080-65676110.

Hello jayanthilak,

In India we have many universities you can study for MBA/MPM/MIRPM qualification which is equivelant and has no difference but this should be done from UGC recognised University. What is best nothing is best except your believe in yourself is you are the best until you learn nothing will work for you. When talent dosen't work hard hard work beats talent.

Your prioritizing the qualification to be recommended, which brings you more employment opportunities your this point of views emerged from the prevelant discriminatory practices in India under the unbrella of branded B-school/Deemed University/ Premier Institutes through scandal mongering. Many shrewd graduated from such private institutes or non-university institutes working in Indian corporates are lobbying through scandal mongering tatices to protect their qualifications by spreading myth and brand concept.

Education standard all over in India is at par your qualification is authorization of license to practice profession of your sepcialization. Formal UGC approved University education is only recognised qualification for employment in Public Sector Companies and has validity world wide for future advance studies or research work.
Beware of fake universities which are being operated all over India.
Your question also Insinuates your desire to work abroad other than in India.
Education from approved university is valid in overseas market and for working abroad your formal Two years Masters Degree from UGC recognised Univeristy is enoug. You can practice your profession worldwide by some adding qualification of respective nation for professional registration or validate your university degree from the professional associations who certify such qualifications equivalent with their university education standard. .

This is my advise.


From Saudi Arabia
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™