Manager Training
HI Friends,
I would Like to start a Company on my own service oriented ... Not a Big one just to start with 5 Employees and then move forward.
Can any one post some information
What is Basically Required
Company Registration
Tax Formalities.
Legal Formalities and More

Waiting for Information

From India, Chennai

You can start as a sole-proprietor firm; but registering as a private company will put you in a safe place when huge unexpected losses are made; such losses can not claim your personal property. Better consult a chartered account.
The following registrations are usually necessary.
1. If it is a company, register with the Registrar of COmpanies. After registration, take 'Commencement of Business' certificate.
2.Trade licence from Muncipalty or Panchayat.
3.VAT registration with Commercial taxes department.
4.Registration with labour department if you open shops.
5. If it is a factory, register with Registrar of Factories and Boilers.
Better consult a chartered accountant.
Dr.Appalayya Meesala

From India, Hyderabad
I want to start a recruitment consultant as a Sole Proprietorship firm in Bangalore...kindly suggest me some CA firm who help setting up a new small start up companies.


From India, Bangalore

Resource Manager
Hi Just dial 080 23333333 and ask for the CA firms in Bangalore near your place who are involved in company registration. they would forward you the Names and contact details.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™