PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Assistant Manager - Hr
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
consult4quality1. What is CMMI?
- Capability Maturity Model Integration, is a process improvement model
2. What are the requisites to achieve CMMI levels?
- Management commitment
3. Documents required for the process?
- There are about 22 process areas in CMMI model, To implement each of the process areas in an organizations we implement through procedures( on how the job is to be done/defining the process a particular process is handled in an organization), templates( to implement the defined process in a particular project), Checklist( To ensure that all the define process has been followed/ the completeness of the templates) guidelines( to help update the templates with the correctness, and understanding of the procedures)
4. What is the process for CMMI implementation?
A typical approach for CMMI implementation is as follows
First step is to understand the capability of the organization to handle the implementation internally or look for a qualified consultant for a smooth implementation.
In either of the case, one has to understand the current process and map it the CMMI model requirement. Based on the output, one has to define the process according to the Model. Followed by implementation with the help of defined procedures, templates, checklist and other artifacts as necessary. Once the organization is confident enough that the implementation of the defined procedures are complete and correct, they can plan for the final appraisal. Also needs to plan for ATM members, who should undergo an official intro to CMMI to be part of the final appraisal( the exact number would depend on the total head count and projects considered for the appraisal)
Once the appraisal is done, on successful completion the company name get listed in CMMI Institute website under published appraisal results.and is valid for the next 3 years.
5. Any other procedures/process required?
From India, Hyderabad
gayathri.rajanIntermediate Concepts of CMMI v1.2
SCAMPI Lead Appraiser Training
Prior to getting in SCAMPI Lead Appraiser Training course you must meet the following:
* Your organization has applied to become an SEI Partner for SCAMPI appraisal services, been accepted, signed the applicable Carnegie Mellon University/SEI agreement, and yourself and a representative sign the Code of Profes-sional Conduct form for the organization.
* You have successfully completed the application process to become a SCAMPI Lead Appraiser that consists of:
* participation as an appraisal team member on at least two SCAMPI A appraisals or on one SCAMPI A appraisal and two SCAMPI B or C appraisals within the prior 24 months
* at least ten years of project management and engineering experience in systems or software engineering
* a minimum of two years of experience managing technical personnel
* an advanced degree in a related technical area or equivalent experience
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions. We thank you for your interest.
From India, Madras