You may implement a number of employee engagement programs to keep your employees motivated, some of them are-
1. Employee of the month award
2. Conducting soft skills training program as well as required training programs
3. Picnic at regular intervals
4. Movie at interval of 2 months
5. Indoor Games as well as Outdoor games, like Chess, Cricket, Badminton etc..
6. Celebration of Employees Birthday
Hope these would help you to get an idea to keep your employees motivated.
11th February 2008 From India, Ahmadabad
but i need something more specific for onsite employees as they work long hours don't even come to the base location/office on days & months on end.... anything specific for them???? :?
12th February 2008 From India, Delhi
We can help you with your situation through our training solutions. Please find attached the training programs that we cater to. We would also like to highlight that we offer Outbound training programs including adventure outbound trainings for employees. These activities increases employee interest in work as it brings in a lot of learnings through fun filled activities. We can send you the complete details of our activities if you are really looking for such a program.
We as an organization have the capability to conduct OBT anywhere in the country and also in South east countries.
We are present in 15 locations including Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur......
Waiting to hear from you.
30th April 2008 From India, Bangalore
I also work with a software company with many employee at onsite working at client locations. We also face a huge challenge in engaging our onsite employees. Some of the things that we do to help this are
1. Ensure company communication and updates reach them - we have company updates in emails sent to them once in two weeks.
2. have atleast one annual together event in a common location to ensure some level of bonding
3. Location specific bridge call trgn on HR processes to keep them in the loop
4. visits from the local HR at least once a month
5. helping recognition through online protal
hope this helps
30th April 2008 From India, Pune
Thank u all for your suggestions.... for now we've started our employee newletter, employee referral scheme and employee of the month award...... n planning a whole year's employee engagement calendar with things like movie outings, outstation trips, family get togethers etc.....
hope we're going in the right direction..... :)
5th May 2008 From India, Delhi