Kindly let me know which forms are needed to withdraw provident fund and where can I get it? Is it possible to get these forms on internet and if yes are those forms accepted?
7th February 2008 From India, Pune

Sandeep Kharve
Private Service
+4 Others

Getting this form where it need to be submitted, What is the process to receive the withdrawal amount to be credited on my Bank Account.
2nd September 2009 From India, Ahmadabad
You need to submit pf withdrawal form in RPFC where your ex compoany use to submit PF amount after getting signed from your ex employer.
As per the PF guideline you will get the amount in 45 days you will get in your account which u will mention in form 19 & 10C. You will get to difference transfer in your account ( PF & pension scheme amount).
2nd September 2009 From India, New Delhi
Pls visit our Website www.harbourmgmt.com where in the category Forms and Other infor u will get all the EPF forms
Prakash Kagalwala
Harbour Management Services Pvt Limited
4th November 2009 From India, Mumbai
Hi , This is Amit Miglani,I am a government employee which form do i need to submit if u would like to withdrawn some amount from MY PF ACCOUNT Thanks in advance Rgrds Amit Miglani
30th March 2010 From India, New Delhi
I worked 16 months in Interface Micro System.( 3 Aug 2007 to 5 Dec 2008) Basic Sallary was 3510 But Withdrow payment 5000 only . so plz check my balnace and send me Where is trouble Thanks
5th April 2010 From India, New Delhi
hi, I worked with a company for 6 years and quit the company 2 years back. Now i am looking to with draw my PF so what forms should i fill to get this claim done.
23rd November 2015 From India, Bengaluru
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network