No Tags Found!


My employer is asking for Form 12C to avail deduction on Housing Loan Interest payment. Please let me know where I can obtain Form 12C from.
From India, Madras

You can visit your nearlest nationalised bank/big private bank. You may get the form 12C issued by IT Dept. or you can approach finance dept. of any other establishment who are supposed to deduct Income tax at source in respect of their employee.
From India, Calcutta

If its not needed then why is it still referred to in the website of Income Tax Department. Please see -
Directorate of Income Tax, RSP & PR, New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.