Organization Development, Compensation &
Recruitment and selection
Training & Development
and so on the topic are enromous. So please ask your department as to what to cover in HR.
10th April 2006 From India, Nagpur
u just need to give them a basic idea abt the company n the nature of operations u r dealing with.
Alos provide them information abt the organisation structure, so that they could make it clear tht currently where they are in the organisation and what will be there next targeted position.
Do clearify abt how ur company go abt performance appraisals n all that ..
n at last wish them all luck..
14th April 2006 From India, Delhi
History of the company
Inform about policy and procedures
Provide health and safety awareness
Holidays, Sicke leave
Benfits for the employee
This will be enough for your presentation you can add more topics to your presentation depending upon your company
14th April 2006 From India, Nagpur
In addition to those items already listed, I would suggest that some time be devoted to the challenges and opportunities available on the job and within the organization.
I would emphasize that along with the rewards comes responsibilities - expectations of Management such as commitment to the job which entails things such as reporting to work on time and working as scheduled every day, accurate and timely results, respect for superiors, peers and subordinates.
PALADIN Human Resource Consulting
15th April 2006 From United States,
1. What all is the company about ? Past , present and future. (Vision, Mission)
2. A big focus on " What's in there for me " !
3. Some inputs which will make the candidates feel proud of being a part of the company.
4. Rules and regulations. Just a few major ones, rest can be known by the candidates through the black book.
5. who's who - top people of the company.
6. HR system self service operations awareness
7. HR team contact name, purpose and contact numbers.
Thank you and best regards,
29th July 2006 From United Arab Emirates, Dubai