Job Opporunity For Sr Manager Recruitment Position
Cite.Co knowledge-base and community of professionals and business owners. Real world insights and support.
FactoHR / Talentegde
Create An Account With Email
Login To Your Account
is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights.
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar
We have an immediate and also exciting opportunity for HR Professional.
Company: Is a Multinational Financial Firm based in USA.
Position: Sr. Manager Recruitment
* Day to day leadership responsibility for an on-site team of
recruitment professionals dedicated to the clients' ongoing Talent
* Contribution to the organisation's strategic growth plans in
terms of manpower planning, innovative sourcing strategies and brand
positioning in the market.
* Mentor and development of all staff involved in the Talent
Acquisition Management process across all business units.
* Management of on-site support staff (perm and contract) in a
Recruitment Coordinator capacity and contribution to the development of
administrative 'best practice' solutions.
* Initiation and collation of key reporting metrics by utilising
the administrative support function.
* Involvement and contribution to client key stakeholder meetings
and quarterly progress reports.
* Accountability for achievement of key performance metrics for
* Contribute to the growth of the TAM solution within the client
* Promotion of best practice recruitment strategies and development
of innovative sourcing solutions.
* Involvement in day to day negotiations of terms and conditions
with agency providers as required.
* Contribution to new business opportunities, presentations to key
stakeholders and attendance at networking and promotional events relevant to
the growth strategy.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of Talent
Acquisition Management processes and procedures.
* Maintain knowledge of trends and issues in attracting, recruiting
and retaining employees.
* Develop and maintain relationships of key stakeholders that will
contribute to the successful delivery of the project.
* Consult with Hiring Manager's to recommend appropriate
* Develop and utilise targeted selection/behavioural interview
* Develop advertising copy for each vacancy and liaise with
advertising company for print media roles as required.
* Respond to all job applications within specified service level
* Provide meaningful advice and feedback to candidates as they
progress through the Recruitment Process.
* Record and maintain integrity of talent acquisition database.
* Represent the Talent Acquisition Management Team at relevant
public forums and meetings as required.
* Develop relationships with external 3rd party providers ensuring
they meet company requirements and Service Level Agreements.
* Where applicable, work with key partners (job boards, journals
and industry bodies etc) to promote corporate client as employer of choice.
* Review the progress of the assignment and report any issues to
the Account Manager in a timely manner. Issues may include those relating
to budget allocations, timing, quality, stakeholder concerns and adherence
* Hiring Manager training and coaching on interview skills as
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Keeps in close touch with the needs and perspective of clients, candidates
and markets and takes actions that benefit them and the business; gives high
priority to customer satisfaction, includes internal and external customers.
Develops relationships with others within or outside organisation. Utilises
network contacts to obtain information, facilitate processes or improve
Ability to "stay the course" and pursue a goal despite obstacles,
disappointment or person discomfort. Is committed to following through
completely and with high quality on tasks.
Conveys one's thoughts in an articulate, confident and compelling manner;
adjusts language and terminology to suit audience; chooses or develops
effective communication mediums, accurately hears and understands others'
thoughts, feelings and concerns.
Adheres to professional, ethical and legal rules of conduct and principles.
Is honest and truthful.
Interviews candidates and participates in selection process; develops
interview guides, evaluates and improves current practices; provides legal
and procedural guidance to others.
Project and Account Management
Comprehensive knowledge of project and account management principles and
Demonstrates ability to plan, schedule and deliver the desired outcomes on
time and within budget.
Identifies opportunities to exceed goals and works towards them, even under
Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, apply sound judgement, problem
solving and analytical skills and to be lateral and innovative with regard
to new initiatives and solutions.
Looking for candidates having Experience in Financial firms.
Intereted candidates can send across ur CV at
current ctc and expected ctc.
NET Employment Services Pvt. Ltd.
1st floor|Brijwasi Building|Opp.Udhyog Bhavan|Sonawala
Tel: 91 22 67143100 | DID: 67143 504 | Fax: 67143333 |
13th January 2008
From India, Coimbatore
Hi, This is with respect to above mentioned subject am keenly interested in the profile. Enclosing my Resume. Kindly consider.
9th July 2009
From India, Mumbai
(58.0 KB, 1508 views)
Soniya Ludhani - 24.doc
(54.0 KB, 314 views)
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question,
please post it on the network
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.
Other Similar User Discussions On Cite.Co
Job description of the human resources manager and administration manager (Archive)
Skills/competencies a recruitment manager must have? (Archive)
Re: job description for accounts manager and accountants (Archive)
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
H.R.Manager - Job Chart.doc
Copy of Job Description of Assistant Manager finance.doc
Job Description--BD Manager-Cynosur e.pdf
ALL DISCUSSIONS (LIST)
This Discussion Thread
Started: 13 January 2008 10.38.50 AM
Views: 5141 Replies:
Initiatives Of HR
Initiatives For Employee Recreation Program
Improving Appraisal System
Training Budget/resources/trainings For Trainers
HR Analyst Package Rs. 300000 To Rs. 350000
Recruitment Process Outsourcing - Mindmap - JPG Download
Modules Required - Pdf Download
Suggestion For Self Introduction
Fake Experience Letter
Learning Management Tactics By Panchatantra - PDF Download
The Famous thirukural For Hr Management - DOC Download
What Should I Do??????
Article Hiring is a complex process and mistakes can happen at many places
I want to learn HR recruitment processes any suitable course suggestion for the same
Need & Importance of Employee Retention Let us understand why retaining a valuable employee is essential for an organization.
Break in HR career - was working with husband - how to get back?
Career growth advice for HR - Should I go for SHRM certification? Or is SAP HR beneficial?
HR career - domain to choose for a good start to my career?
Weekly off under factory act - can we frame the policy for weekly off on any day in week?
Waiting For Offer Letter/Answer
Simple KRA and KPI for HR Executive working in Dubai?
How to prepare the Business Conduct Guidelines BCG for my company?
Global Problem For Increment Dissatisfaction
Wipro Layoff - Can Employee Choose Not To Resign?
Letter To Request Salary Increment For An Employee - Business Case To HR.
Please Help In Getting PF & Reliving Letter
Recruitment portal rates - minimum rates are negotiable?
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™