Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Manish,
Only for pf settelement status, pf dept has come up with online support. Pf online support is not extended to provide pf a/c balance as of now. You will have to wait for "Form 23"(PF balance slip) issued to your employer to know your pf a/c balance.

From India, Bangalore
Hi, For correction of your name in PF slip,you wil have to intimate your empoyer. subsequenly our employer should report your corrct name to Rpfc. Thanks, Prabhu
From India, Bangalore
I have entered this website EPFO.............
Kindly guide me what i need to fill up in Extension code, Employee number etc.
mail to:[email protected]

From India
Dear Sir,
MY PF withdraw form was submitted on last August 2009. So for I didn't receive any information on that. Would request you to initiate my file ASAP. my PF NO is KN/BN/34272/173113.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Anantapur
how can i see my pf balance all the site u providing ,is confusing to me please provive the exact site...................................................
From India, New Delhi
Kindly help me i want to know the exact site from where we can get the statement regarding the same ..
From India, Bhubaneswar
Hey dear Though i have an epf account i could not able to find any information regarding this as i want to know my epf balance in online.Is there any site to track this If any kindly help me........
From India, Bhubaneswar
sir I am working in KAVERI, my PF account no: MH/VSH /118290 / 2474 , please tell me how to check my PF Balance? Regards: NAUSHAL
From India, Kochi
Dear sir,
my name is ruchika gangwal and i am x-employee of i process service india pvt limited c/o icici bank limited. I am submitted my all docs pf office on november-2009 but still i am not received any proper feedback from your mumbai pf office. I am already given the call so many times but their is no responsible person to who know given proper feedback.
I am healrtly request to you plaese give me proper phone number & contact person who do needful our responsiblites.

From Korea
Dear sir,
It has been more than 4 months & i have not received my pf.
So i done enquiry in my old employer they showed me Pf filing status & told me that it is pending from PF OFFICE side .
i m hereby attaching the details . Please help in this issue ASAP b'coz i m in very urgent need of this money.
Gajanan bacchewar

From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ack_copy.pdf (1.37 MB, 69 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™