Hr Professional With 8 Years Of Exp.
Nand Kumar

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All
I need a help regarding EDLI.
I am working as AM-HR & Admin and i facing this kind of problem first time in my career.
One of my employee joined the organization and after 2 months he met with an accident and expired after 15 days. he was unmarried.
i want to know whether his parents can claim for PF , Pension , Edli and what sort of formalities need to be done for claim
I know that we need to furnish form 20,10D,and 5IF but don't know that what kind of documents are required for claim.
Thanks & Regards
Akhil Gupta

Dear Sir,
P.F. Withdrawl in death case :
You should have collect the following documents
1) Form - 20
2) Form - 5IF
3)Form 10 D (EPS)
4)Form 5 (Pension Scheme)
5)Pass Book Xerox Duly attested by Employer (Nominee)
The Bank A/C should have in B.O.I.,S.B.I.,P.N.B.,H.D.F.C.,U.T.I.
6)death Certificate (Original + 2 Xerox Copy Attested by Employer)
7)3 A of last three Year
8)Break Statement
9)Death while in service Certificate
10) 3 Photos of Nominee (Attested by Employer)
I hope this will fulfil for u r requirment. If You will have got other than above documents please post on my ID

there is also requirement of such things also which are
1 Birth date certificate of Member/ Nominees for age proof duly attested by authorised signatory zerox copy in duplicate.
2 L.S. M. certificate duly sign by authorised signatory

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™