Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah
Hr - Consultant / Generalist
It Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
hi every body,
I need document which i paid to my previous employer for that i need format to get that. please most welcome your replies on this.
Thanking you

From India, Vijayawada
Hi Kishore,
First of let us know what was the mode of payment, if it is cash you should obtain a "Cash Receipt Voucher" together with your "Employee Clearance Certificate" from your employer and if you have deposited in the bank and the account was on company name then you can just take a copy of "Bank Deposit Slip" together with "Bank Deposit Receipt Voucher" and "Employee Clearance Certificate" and in case the account was on personal name then you have to take a "Bank Deposit Receipt Voucher" together with "Employee Clearance Certificate".
And you should ask for an "Experience Certificate", "No Due Certificate", "Conduct Certificate" and anyother if applicable in your organization if applicable.
Hopes replied to your query,
With best wishes & Regards,
Khaiser Ali Shah MBA CHRP CPM CR
Sr. HR-Officer
Astaldi Arabia Ltd.
P. O. Box # 99974
Riydh - 11625
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mobile # 00966509928983
Phone # 00966-1-4631199
Fax # 00966-1-4641512

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™