Recruitment Process starts from Identifying vacancy and ends with Induction.
When you talk about Post Recruitment, I presume you want details about
I am just giving a Checklist
1. Have you recd the duplicate copy of the letter duly signed?
2.Take a Joining Report specifying Date and Time of reporting.
3. Take Copies of Certificates (SSC Certificate for Date of Birth) and Copies of qualifications
4. If he were employed, take a Relieving letter from the previous company.
5. Last drawn salary slip
6.Photographs atleast 5 copies
7.Check on PF Was he a member then take 13/13 A Otherwise take nomination form
8. Is he covered under ESI? Then Declaration Forms to be obtained
9. Nomination Forms for gratuity and leave salary in the prescribed format
10. Medical records if he has undergone medical check up with with companys Doctor
11. Complete formalities for Bank details for crediting salary
Then the Induction starts
1. Brief about the company Organizational structure
2. Brief him about leave rules
3.Brief him about Travel rules and give a copy
4. Then take him to his dept and discuss with his boss regarding circular
5. Assign him the seat on the same day if possible
I think thus is exhaustive
27th December 2007 From India, Chennai