Manager - Human Resource
Service - Hr Head
Assistant Manager - Hr And Admin
Gm- Training & Hr
26th February 2009 From India, Mumbai
27th February 2009 From India, Mumbai
We have branch office in Gujarat and corporate office in Maharashtra. We have centralised account system and our salary processing done through corporate office which is in Maharashtra. We have deducted MLWF from employees salary those are actually working in Gujarat.
Pls let me know -
1) Can we deposit LWF contribution into Gujarat State account ?
2) And how much amount ?
5th January 2011 From India, Pune
Most of the queries can be addressed to by searching for the Act & rules.
1. You need to apply for MLWF registration number; only after you do so you will be able to remit the contributions.
2. You must have separate RN for each state.
3. It applies to state of Maharashtra & therefore to ITES industry.
4. The contributions are to bee deducted from non-managerial staff. Only designation will not serve the purpose. Such managers should have demonstrable mangerial authority in case there is query from the Board.
2nd May 2017 From India, Mumbai
Company giving us MLWF of Rs. 6 per month per employee. contract ended in Aug 2016.
Now company demanding the MLWF details. So my query is ..
Was that employees comes under MLWF Act?
We have not registered under the act. how can we pay the fund if we need to submit details to the parent company?
What is the procedure if its required.?
Request you to guide me.
11th May 2017 From India, Mumbai
It is important to know which state you are from & Rs. 6 reimbursed by employer is correct as per your state act.
Now what have you done to the contributions employer reimbursed?Did you recover employee share periodically? Did you deposit the sums with welfare commissioner? If not, you may face consequences from employer & later from welfare commissioner.
To be legally correct first you will have to obtain registration number under the act & take decision based on queries raised in the above para.
12th May 2017 From India, Mumbai