Hr Executive

my friend is working with private sector under bond of three years, he has completed 30 month of his service ,now he wants to move from company due to huge work pressure, resulting health hezerds. Can The present employer compel to complete remaining period of bond or can compel for payment of salary for remaining period of bond. resulting. The employee has been alloted work of other companies other than the company in his he is employed. kindly suggest
From India, Indore
Hi Anil,
The employer can take legal action gainst him if he breaks the agreement.However, as you have said "he has been employed in a differnt firm other than the one, mentioned in the agreement", then he can come out.
However, there would be a clause in many cases, that the employee has to work anywhere, on the payrolls of the company.
So if he is being paid on comapny rolls, there would be a problem if he breaks the agreement.
We can come to a better conclusion only if we have the copy of the agreement. So, ask your friend to take the copy and consult a legal person for the same.

From India, Vijayawada
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™