No Tags Found!

I was enrolled in my graduation course in 2014. It was 3 year degree course. I was supposed to pass out in 2017. But unfortunately I couldn't pass the final year theory papers in 2017 but I passed my practical papers in 2017. I reappeard next year in 2018 and passed my theory paper as a repeater . In the meantime I enrolled in d.el.ed course in 2017 on the basis of higher secondary that I passed in 2019. Is this illegal?
From India, Kolkata

I don't know what is d.el.ed course. But for getting enrolled to any degree program you need a TC (Transfer Certificate) from the last institution. Your TC from the Higher Secondary School should have been deposited with the College at the time of joining the college. You will get a TC from the college when you leave the college only. That TC will show that you were a student from 2014 till 2017. You can use this TC for enrolling to any other course. It is not necessary that you should have passed the degree course. But the course of study should not be parallel to the one for which you are already enrolled. Moreover, you cannot enroll to a degree or PG program without a TC. But for undergoing any diploma course or certificate program no TC is required, and you can do it when you are pursuing a degree program.

Please note that there are universities which allow enrollment without TC. I am not sure whether these Universities are approved by the competent agencies like UGC/ AICTE/ AIU

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.