No Tags Found!

I have a scheme certificate from my past employer, issued in 2006. I took employment in the present company in 2006. When I left the first Company, I took out my PF amount, but because of 10 years of service, I received the scheme certificate. My past employment does not have UAN, nor is Aadhar Linked, and it was closed in 2006 itself. I have not submitted the scheme certificate to my current employment while joining.

How can I attach my old scheme certificate to my current UAN?

I have tried the following to add my previous employment -

1. I tried to use the transfer request - One member one Account function in member portal but the system is asking to generate UAN for old member ID. but old Organization is closed.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.