Daleep Shimla
Hr Business Partner
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I would like to know Procedure for obtaining PF & ESI code & sub code number, registeration under shops & Establishment Act.

Looking for the same thing. All seniors and cite members requested to help in the matter. regards
From India, Mumbai
what are the licenses a hotel require to maintain from HR side ?
any other medical policy we should follow. I heard hotel HR should maintain the medical report of HB and HIV record for all the staff .

From India, Delhi
Dear Neelendra / Daleep / Radhika,
What require is services of an efiicient Manangement consultancy Firm.
Naveen Bhardwaj

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™