No Tags Found!

The company is paying a Professional fee instead of a salary slip. I am working full-time, and they have also given me an offer letter.
Will the recruiter/HR consider this work experience while recruiting, or will there be any problem?

From India, Mumbai


To evade statutory compliances Employer is showing as Professional fees. At the time of separation you can request for proper experience certificate with roles and responsibilities which would be sufficient. This won't be a issue. But you need to explain that you had worked on full time basis and not on assignment basis.

From India, Madras

Most employers and HR personnel know this is a standard practice, so it is unlikely to be a problem
However, it is impossible to predict how individual companies and HR managers will react to it, so it's a question of your luck on the matter. If you are not comfortable, you should probably look for a different job

From India, Mumbai

Your employer would not provide the experience certificate because they will dump into problem. Instead of that you can ask them for an engagement certificate (that Mr X have been engaged from ---- to------+ as a consultant).
Do you pay service tax because all your payments are under the liability provided payment is over 100k.

From India, Mumbai

Service tax is not there, it will be GST if the payment exceeds ₹ 20 Lakhs a year.
I agree that the company is unlikely to give a certificate as they are doing this to avoid a liability.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.