Hello all, I have a query on PF contribution. If an organization has paid the PF contribution as per the challans made by the vendor and later this organization finds out that they have been paying extra money to PF. What can the organization do to recover the extra paid amount?
From India, Pune
Recovery not possible, but you can adjust the said amount on forth coming challans, you submit the letter to PF Officials in this regard.
From India, Coimbatore

If the discrepancy is noticed as a shortfall, naturally, they will initiate an enquiry and send you a notice under section 7A of the EPF & MP Act. When the establishment has found discrepancies they should also be given an opportunity, right? Therefore, you have to write to the PF Enforcement Officer / Asst PF Commissioner and seek permission to address the issue in a personal hearing. You can also directly meet the Accounts Officer with this letter and reconcile the payments and fix it. Please note that the EPFO's offices treat the employers and the members very poorly now a days and there will be so many hurdles before you could get an opportunity to meet an officer. But since the issue is important to us, we need to compromise a lot.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.