No Tags Found!

Aakrit Akar
To retain me, employer agreed to give me 15k annual increment in 2024. Now the employer is breaching this contract, saying they cannot give.

So I negotiated another increment amount in which I'm at a loss. Still the employer is fabricated an unconstitutional agreement in which my monthly gratuity deduction will be 8K. Till now, no gratuity deductions were being made but suddenly they want to make the deductions.

Additionally, they're sugar coating stuff saying they will give me a senior management position.

What can I do in this scenario? Both HR manager and CEO are well aware of this and want me to enter into an unconstitutional agreement.

From India, Chandigarh

Employer cannot make any recovery from the gross earnings of the employee towards Gratuity which is illegal. If the same is reflecting in the payslip then you may raise a complaint with respective Labour office.

From India, Madras

I am still in the negotiation stage.

If the company forces me to sign such a contract where gratuity deduction is more than the required amount, then can I still take an action? Even after signing the contract?

Also, won't labour court take years to solve this matter?

From India, Chandigarh

Hi In that case my suggestion is not to sign the contract.
From India, Madras

Taking the legal route is meaningless.
It will be years and you will pay your lawyers lakhs of rupees in the meanwhile.

Just switch your job and go to another company
The offer of management post is meaningless in a company that does not honour its promise to give and increment.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.