No Tags Found!

Require a letter for correction in PF ECR sheet of wrongly submitted Pension Amount after completing the age of 58 years of our Employee
From India, Bengaluru

Hi we are facing the same issue one time, pls find the attached file.
From India, Madurai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Green Goldy.docx (13.4 KB, 33 views)


As per my understanding you want to say that one of your employee has reached at 58 age and still he is working in your company . in this case you only want to remit all 24% in his EPF account ( As per law) but due to mistake in one month you or your team had entered amount in pension fund as well. So do one thing just from next moth no need to deposit contribution in EPS @8.33%, deposit all contribution in EPF and write a letter to concern EPFO for reconciliation for it and adjust the pension amount in EPF amount.
From India, Rudarpur

You may use the above attachment as a base and you can edit accordingly to your case status
From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.