No Tags Found!

Hi, I have to work with the company name 'A' where my date of joining is matching with the last company exit date, even company 'A' is summited Joint declaration form but after 3 months company 'A' came back and said your compensation is summited for that one day so we can't change the joining date now, they asked me to contact the last company and last company refused to update the exit date.

please suggest me something.


From India, Bengaluru

Company A is not in a position to help as it has paid you from the date of joining. It is correct. Did you get salary for the exit day from the previous company? They can change the exit date and you need to pursue with them.
Since the overlap is known to Company A it may not create a problem for your present employment, but in case you change the companies, maybe there could be some issues.

From India, Mumbai
Yes i got the salary from previous company as well, as my current company assure me to change the date of joining and they have submitted the joint declaration form as well but after 3 months they are asking me to contact to previous employer.
From India, Bengaluru
How can this possible, it means you have worked in both companies in same date
From India, undefined
yes that why I needed it to be changed, and company 'A' shared the company attested copy of JDF and other documents with me and, I don't with epfo or not, but now after 3 months they are saying it can't be changed, I have to contact to my previous employer
From India, Bengaluru
Hi team, pls suggest me something, my current employer was saying again from last 3 months that they can change the DOJ but now they are saying they can’t...
From India, Bengaluru

This is the responsibility of present employer to change the date of joining.
The same date of exit and joining is not a problem where shift working is going on.
The closing hour of the day is ending with end of the shift. For Example : the last working day of a person is "X" and his shifts ends in 12 noon. The very person can join the new company on the same day either in second shift or in 3rd shift because the employer pays for 8 hrs(a shift) but not for the whole day. You can file case in court to issue direction to your employer & EPFO for correction of the date.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.