Madhu.T.KYou can research on one topic, viz, the significance of new labour codes/ why should we have these labour codes/ or what we gain by the unified definition of 'wages' under all the codes? You can study in detail the definition of wages and see the impact when an employee works overtime and earns a lot of overtime wages.
From India, Kannur
jay-sri-ram-jay-hanumanSocial sequrity code,code of wages, working Culture, Time & pricipal practices which is may ideal new concept of revolution.
Why bcoz we need trend people who could be more time efficient for work contribution.
From India, Khurda
larvarI found results related to “<a href="https://pizza-tower.io">Pizza Tower</a>”. One is a fan-made side-scrolling non-linear action-platform game called “Pizza Tower” that you can play online for free #1.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Raghunath SabatThe new labor codes in India are still in the pipeline, but they have the potential to significantly impact the field of human resource management. Some of the latest areas to research in HR in the wake of these new codes include:
- The impact of the new codes on employee compensation and benefits. The new codes could lead to changes in how employees are compensated and what benefits they are entitled to. HR professionals will need to be prepared to make these changes and to communicate them to employees.
- The impact of the new codes on employee working hours and leave. The new codes could lead to changes in how many hours employees are required to work and how much leave they are entitled to. HR professionals will need to be prepared to make these changes and to ensure that they comply with the law.
- The impact of the new codes on employee termination and disciplinary procedures. The new codes could lead to changes in how employees can be terminated or disciplined. HR professionals will need to be prepared to make these changes and to ensure that they are fair and consistent.
- The impact of the new codes on employee safety and health. The new codes could lead to changes in how employers are required to protect the safety and health of their employees. HR professionals will need to be prepared to make these changes and to ensure that the workplace is safe for all employees.
In addition to these specific areas, HR professionals should also be prepared to research and adapt to any other changes that may be brought about by the new labor codes. The new codes are a significant development in Indian labor law, and HR professionals will need to be proactive in their efforts to understand and comply with them.
Here are some additional research topics that may be of interest to HR professionals:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the workplace and how HR can help businesses adapt.
- The use of technology in HR, such as artificial intelligence and chatbots, and how it can be used to improve efficiency and productivity.
- The importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and how HR can help create a more inclusive culture.
- The future of work and how HR can help businesses prepare for the changing landscape.
From India, Mumbai
N.MohanI am interested to study on impact of codes on employees and Industrial Relations.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.