In addition to posting jobs @ LinkedIn, you can co-ordinate with your Senior in scheduling the interviews, emailing call letters for the candidates, maintaining interview schedule, responding to candidates through email who were not selected etc.
You can also maintain employee personal file in terms of filing which is a important aspect in HR .
Co-ordiante with employees and respond to their questions on leave, salary etc.
You can assist Payroll section by providing basic support like attendance inputs etc.
Importantly you being a Fresher working as HR Trainee check with your seniors about your willingness to involve in above areas and do not directly plunge into the assignments without being summoned.
From India, Madras
Pocket HRMSAs an HR trainee at a startup IT company, it's great that you're eager to take on new tasks and develop your skills.
Here are some suggestions on how you can stay busy with work and expand your HR capabilities:
1) Learn about employee engagement: You can work on developing employee engagement initiatives, such as organizing team-building activities, employee recognition programs, and regular feedback sessions. This will help you understand the factors that contribute to a positive work environment and increase employee morale.
2) Work on talent acquisition: You can work on developing recruitment strategies and interviewing candidates. This will help you learn about the hiring process and how to attract and retain top talent.
3) Develop your training skills: You can develop your training skills by designing and conducting employee training programs. This will help you learn about different learning styles and how to create effective training materials.
4) Familiarize yourself with HR policies: You can work on developing and updating HR policies and procedures, such as leave policies, compensation policies, and employee handbooks. This will help you understand the legal and compliance aspects of HR.
5) Develop your analytical skills: You can work on analyzing HR data, such as employee turnover rates, absenteeism, and performance metrics. This will help you understand the impact of HR policies and initiatives on the organization.
You can refer to our blog on skills every HR should have: https://www.pockethrms.com/blog/5-mu...ls-for-the-hr/
Remember, it's important to communicate with your supervisor about your goals and interests so they can help you find new tasks that align with your career aspirations. Best of luck!
From India, Dombivali
B AshalathaThanks for your suggestions. Yes, I will do this all
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.