Hello all, please help me to understand the PF transfer process and its possible roadblocks.
My history is as follow:
* I worked with Wirpo between March 2007 and January 2015 and withdrew the PF amount from their trust in mid of 2015.
* From January 2015 till August 2021, I was working for IBM. In September 2021, IBM spun one of their divisions off and formed a new organization called Kyndryl and I became the employee of Kyndryl.
* The PF transfer from IBM to Kyndryl happened to most of the employees but failed to happen to me.
* I left Kyndryl in July 2022 and not working for any organization due to some reasons.
* I tried initiating online transfer 5 to 6 times, but all were rejected by the PF office stating "Please initiate transfer from your previous organizaion". I was clueless. So, I created a grievance request to know more details and then came to know that I had to initiate the PF transfer from Wipro to Kyndryl (though I had withdrawn all the amount) once it is successful, then raise another request to transfer from IBM to Kyndryl.
* I could successfully transfer (Zero rupees) from Wipro to Kyndry and then happily created another transfer request for IBM to Kyndryl transfer. But the happiness did not last long....the new request got rejected saying
" Your Claim [ Claim Id - XXXXXXXX ] has been rejected due to : 1) EPS CONTRIBUTIONS WRONGLY MERGED WITH EMPLOYER SHARE.PL CLARIFY. PL IGNORE REASON FATHER NAME DIFFER 2) FATHERs NAME DIFFERS"
Hence, kindly help me to understand the hidden process with PF transfer. I have been struggling to get it done in April 2021 but no success.
I have financial plans keeping the PF amount in mind.
Wipro had deducted or contributed some amount towards EPS during the stint between 2007 and 2015.
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.
India, Mumbai 01 February 2023 11.34.12 AM
Views: 332 Replies: 0 Appreciations: 0