Raju Mohite

Our company employee's normal retirement age is 58 years. One employee retired this month and management extended his service for further 2 years.
But the Employee wishes to withdraw the gratuity. We would like to know the procedure.

From India, Thane


In that case you can relieve him from the regular rolls of the employment and process his full and final settlement including Gratuity. Immediately from next day you can hire his services as Retainer consultant with mutually agreed salary. In this case PF deduction not required and only TDS will be deducted from his Retainer Fee.

From India, Madras

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server