No Tags Found!


One of the employees resigned he wants to withdraw his fund & eps amount, also he has completed 7 years of his service,
Now being an HR what do we have to do for withdrawing his whole PF?
Should I give him his UAN so he can withdraw his amount himself or be an hr what do we have to do as the current online system is different as compared to the previous system?
I worked in pf offline system.

From India, Indore

Earlier it was the responsibility of HR to get the things done so that the amount will reach the employee. But now your role is over once you give the details like UAN, member Id etc. He can either transfer the account to the new account created by the new employer or withdraw the sum. You should also do the required approvals for any changes made by him to his KYCs.
From India, Kannur
Community Support on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.