No Tags Found!

Sir, My husband resigned from a public limited company on 31 March. His resignation was accepted on the same day. However since then his full and final has not been settled, his last salary and not been received and his gratuity has not been cleared though he has worked for the company for about 6 years. He has been regularly following up by mail, on call, and in person as well but still they just keep passing the buck from one senior management person to another. He has also visited the office multiple times to request the same. Please guide us on how can we get the pending dues and gratuity.

Thanks and Regards.

From India, Pune


He can represent before the Assistant Commissioner of Labour of particular juridiction and request for his/her intervention.

For full and Final settlement he represent before the Labour Inspector.

From India, Madras

An employee is eligible for gratuity benefit after completing 5 years of continuous service with one employer. As the employee has completed 6 years of continues service therefore he is eligible to get Gratuity Benefit,
As V.M.Lakshminarayanan Sir has suggested both points clearly so you can follow the same.

#You can also register your complaint through online complaint portal concern authority will investigate and get it resolve within 15 days.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.