Dear friends,

Our company has policy to provide SCL to Office bears of UNION.
Plz tell me, Does Trade Union Act or regulations has provision to provide Special Casual Leave for bonafide union work to the office bearers of the Recognized Union.

From India, Calcutta

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server