Hi All, I am associated with a company for the past 6 months .20% performance variable was deducted from my salary for the last 2 months without notifying me. I checked my offer letter but there is no mention of variable pay or anything about performance pay there is only a fixed salary structure. I discussed it with Hr the first month and HR told me you will get that variable after discuss with reporting manager but again deduct in last month as the other deduction in salary sleep so again I Discussed with hr so hr told you will not get the variable and search for new job .so what I do and how I will get this deduct variable.


From India, Pune

Variable Pay is a component of salary which is paid over and above the fixed part of salary. It is not a deduction from salary. The practice of the company deducting 'variable pay' is just illegal. You can either leave the company or fight for your right by complaining to the labour authorities. If you proceed legally, the company will not spare you but they will terminate you. then you have to take up two issues, wrongful deduction and termination without valid reasons. All these will take your time and energy. Therefore, try a better job and leave this company at the earliest.
From India, Kannur
Thank you sir Yes sir after i get new job i will discuss once with director if not agree to paid my deduction amount i will take legal action against company.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.