Dear Sir, I want to change my first name and gender female to male online I have updated but from EPFO rejected my approval now they r asking me about the indemnity bond appointment letter passport SSC mark sheet Aadhar card pan card but sir I have to change Aadhar card pan card but in school, certificate can't change right now it will take time but now I wanted to remove my pf can't remove plz can anyone help me out can u plz tell me how to change my name and gender plzzz

Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Hr Manager

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Dear as per my knowledge EPFO Required AAdhar, Pan card & any other Govt. Certificate like ( School Certificate, Passport Or Birth Certificate ), if your school certificate change take time, then you can submit Birth certificate for name change.

All Documents Signed By you & Your employer with Correction letter submit EPFO Office.

From India, New Delhi

Hi, If Gender mentioned rightly in Birth certificate then appy through employer joint declaration form along with birth certificate copy
From India, Madras
Sir I have change my gender i was birth by female but now i change female to male i have done my operation now i m male so in my birth certificate sex female is there sir .. how can I change birth certificate but i have change adharcard pancard this both i already change my name and gender now they are asking me i m working in Vivo company now what should I do

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server