I was working with MNC on a third-party payroll for more than 2 yrs I properly resigned from the organization but due to my family condition I needed the early relief when I spoke with my managers, they were fine with that and ask me to stop working but send an inappropriate mail to my consultancy stating I m not willing to work even I have a mail I have to send to managers. But now at this point, my consultancy did not provide me with my relieving letter stating my mistake ..please help me with how I will get my relieving letter.

Now I have joined another organization and after 2 weeks they are telling me this issue if I work for the remaining days then again it will be a dual employment scene and my current employment will get canceled.

From India, Mumbai

We do not work for your organisation, so we cannot solve your problem.

You need to negotiate a solution to this with your employer. They have complete control of this situation and there is nothing we can do.

From Australia, Melbourne

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server