The company I worked for was unregistered during my employment. It got registered with MCA after I left it. They issued experience certificate and relieving letter. My concern is whether the experience certificate will be considered as valid and functional? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
From India, Kolkata
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Management Consultancy
+1 Other


The basic question is whether the present entity will honour your documents issued by the previous firm. If they do so then there is no issue. Anyhow pl mention this in your biodata.
Otherwise, if there is continuity from a proprietorship to an incorporated company, there is no problem. Hope they have retained the original name. If there are any documents available like the company history or any mention on their site, the same could be added to your brief for BGV.

From India, Mumbai

I agree with the observation of Mr.KK(!)HR.

So far as employment issues are concerned, either the change in the constitution or name of an organization is merely a cosmetic change that cannot nullify the past transactions or actions of the same. It is better to make a mention of such change in the bio data itself as suggested by the learned friend.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server