I have been asked to resign forcefully by HR stating I have attitude problem. They are not ready to issue me a termination letter and are stretching the matter for a month.
The problem started when I escalated the manager's harassment to the top mgmt, as she had done my annual increment of only 3%. Moreover, she was always rude in her conduct and used bad language ( tu ye karde, tu vo karde types)
My manager who is a female is an egoistic person and holds grudges against people. Some previous employees silently wrote their resignations and left. I have worked in the company for 3.5 years and have no written complaints ever. I do not wish to resign like this. All this has already created a lot of mental agonies. What are the steps I can take for compensation as working under his impossible now ?

From India, Noida

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.



I suggest you can discuss with HR or Technical Head and request for a change in Team. If it doesn't work please resign and get relieved smoothly. You had mentioned that the above issue had created a lot mental agonies. so why to pain yourself for a issue which is out of your control. After office hours at the end of the day returning peacefully to home is important.

You may take it further with Top Management but ultimately the local Management sees to that you are fired with some or other reason and in future it would affect your career as well. So better get relieved properly.

From India, Madras

I was very close to department change. I was informed on Friday that today I shall be receiving a new letter as well. However, the tables turned and that woman again intervened. The HR is her best friend or what God knows as he totally takes her side and isn't willing to listen. Again they called me today and are forcing me to resign. They are just not willing to pen down anything themselves.
I do not wish to resign. like this at all. Is there a way I can get compensation as they are terminating me without a proper reason?

From India, Noida

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server