What to do if the company does not pay the full and final settlement?
From India, Jalalpur

If you were a worker, ie, an employee not having any reportees under you, then file a complaint before the Labour officer for recovery of amounts due from the employer following the relevant sections of Payment of Wages Act and Industrial Disputes Act. If you were not a workman, file a civil suit for breach of contract.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.