Unknown person
मैं पंजाब नेशनल बैंक मे कर्मचारी था
मैंने बैंक मे चपरासी पद ज्वाइन किया था
चपरासी पद के लिए योग्यता 12वी पास थी पर उस समय मे स्नातक पास था ओर चयन 10वी और 12वी के % के अनुसार हुआ था और उसके बाद बैंक ने मेरा साक्षत्कार लेके मेरे को जोइनिंग भी दे दी और इसके बाद मैंने 10 महीने नौकरी भी कर ली लेकिन किसी ने मेरी शिकायत कर दी कि ये स्नातक पास है और इसके बाद मुझे बैंक से नोटिस मिला कि इसका जवाब दो मैंने जवाब मे दिया कि मेरे को नहीं पता था कि शैक्षणिक योग्यता के बारे मे और इसी तरह 3 महीने तक विभागीय जांच चली
और इसके बाद मुझे नौकरी से निकाल दिया
अब मुझे क्या करना चहिए कृपा करके मेरे को जवाब दे मेरी जिदगी का सवाल है

From India, Rajasthan
Partner - Risk Management
Master Consultant
Retired Government Servant/advocate
Management Consultancy
Unknown Person

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


As being graduate, you are ineligible for the post, so the bank has terminated you. So you need to find a job which is strictly requiring graduates
From India, Mumbai

You may raise an Industrial Dispute before the Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central), of Central Govt labour department. In Rajasthan offices are in Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota You have not mentioned place of branch from where you have been terminated. Thereafter case will be referred to the Central Govt Industrial Tribunal/ Labour Court. If you have enough justification to defend your case such as "Is there absence of any clear cut bar on applying for the candidates having higher education". Check the merit of the case by consulting some advocate and then take a decision otherwise it will be waste of time and money if no ground for contesting the decision of the bank as you have mentioned that departmental enquiry was going on for three months and hopefully you have been granted opportunity of being heard.
From India, Pune

What was the process of recruitment? If it was brought to the notice of the candidates that persons having higher qualification were ineligible, the Bank's action cannot be faulted. If not, you may approach the High Court through a Writ Petition.

As the facts posted suggest a quasi-judicial proceeding, you need to exhaust the remedy of appeal, if so provided, before approaching the Court.

It could be that there is a speaking order. If the same is uploaded, more informed suggestion could be attempted.

From India, Kochi

In any case of alleged illegal dismissal of an employee, the conciliation proceedings before Labour Commissioner of appropriate govt has to be completed and in case reference of the industrial dispute is declined by the appropriate govt then only it is advisable to approach high court. In many cases when an employee has approached High court without exhausting remedy available under Industrial Disputes Act , the WP have been dismissed with the direction to exhaust available remedy.
From India, Pune

An overqualified candidate has no right for being appointed, like the underqualified candidates. Such rules are common in the banking and insurance sectors, otherwise, there will be officer class, supervisory cadre and even the last grade workmen having the same educational qualification, which could create human relations issues at the workplace.
From India, Mumbai

Hi is not graduate (from what I read of the Hindi) He is 7th pass. Therefore, he is ineligible for the post meaning that he gave fake certificates
From India, Mumbai

नियमनुसार बैंक ने उचित कार्यवाही की है। वास्तविक तथ्यों को छुपाना या असत्य सूचना पाए जाने पर अनुशानात्मक कार्यवाही के फलस्वरूप सेवा से बर्खास्त किया जाना उचित है। आप बर्खास्तगी के आदेश के विरुद्ध बैंक में सक्षम अधिकारी को अपील कर सकते हैं, जो अपना निर्णय देगें।

यह कोई औद्योगिक विवाद का मामला नहीं हैं। यदि जांच प्रक्रिया में नियमों को उल्लंघन हुआ हो तो आप अपील में बता सकते हैं।

शुभकामनाओं सहित
चंद्रमणि लाल श्रीवास्तव
अनुशासनात्मक कार्यवाही विशेषज्ञ

New Delhi/`6.06.2022/9:51 pm

From India, New Delhi

As per procedure if any violation of condition of employment came to the knowledge of the management, management can issue show cause notice, conduct departmental inquiry and impose penalty if found guilty. Appeal can be made to appellate authority of the department. If the workman is aggrieved by all the above mentioned procedure still he is having opportunity to raise industrial dispute under Industrial Disputes Act for any case of alleged illegal termination. All cases of alleged illegal termination for whatsoever reason are covered definition of 'Industrial dispute' under Industrial Disputes Act. We don't know the details of the case we are only discussing about the procedure and the forums available for getting justice.
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server