I had resigned from my old company last Aug, now I want to know how to do the process w.r.t PF amount, whether I can draw the amount or transfer the same. Pl let me know about the same.. Value added suggestions required....!!!!!
Praveen Kumar
5th December 2007 From India, Davangere

Hi Praveen,
You may withdraw as well transfer your PF amount..
If you have joined somewhere else, then you may ask for the transfer of your PF amount,
Otherwise if required you may withdraw the fund by filling the withdrawal form 10C and 19.
Amit Seth.
5th December 2007 From India, Ahmadabad
While transfer appears good there is a problem that the old PF account may not be transferred effectivel in time and by that time you may leave the present and go on to next. My colleagues had a bitter time not to know which one to folloup?
So better everytime close the PF account whenever you switchover for new company. If the PF A/c of the same state is this beautiful, then think of the interstate PF transfer. Good heavens...! better to be a consultant and be free from PF claim headaches.
Always this withdrawal had been a challenge only. Better they can abolish it if it is proves to be a nightmare bcos our money is also lying in dark.
Good luck dear!!
5th December 2007 From India, Madras
Please don’t withdraw your pf. This is ur life savings.Now there is no confusion.while joiningyou have to give ur pf number to transfer.Thats it
25th March 2008
lhad resigned from my old company in the year of 1995 and joined in a new company by January 1996.Both Companies are depositing the P.F amount in their own trusts. My P.F.Acoount in the old company was not transfered on withdrawn till date. Can i with withdraw the amount?. Please give me the proper guide line.
Pramod Kumar.R
14th July 2008 From India, Kollam
Hi, this is maria i have left the company in the month of feb, i have still not rceived my PF,even after applying for withdrwal,kindly suggest
16th October 2008 From India, Bangalore
hi i need suggestions regarding my pf, i resigned from my company, but i have a 3 yrs bond and i served 1 yr and i have resigned, but do i have to pay my bond to retrive my pf???
17th October 2008 From India, Madras
i need suggestion regards my pf i have resigned my job. i have not serve notice period in my old office. i have joined without releving new office. now i want cliam PF amount. if its possible to apply PF Without My Old Company Help? if its possible replay the applying method....
6th November 2008 From India, Madras
can anyone let me know that how can i withdrawal my PF if my company has shut their office.
I was working in a pvt. company two year ago and gone to abroad for work. i wan to withdraw my PF but i came to know that they have shut. there is no company now.
kindly let me know the produce.....
7th November 2008 From India, Delhi
Dear Mr. SK,
Fill up the withdrawal form 10c and 19 along with your PF number and get it signed through any of the gudgeted officer and submit it with PF office or visit your PF branch office.
Amit Seth.
12th November 2008 From India, Ahmadabad


Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips. All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network