Hello all seniors,I need your valuable suggestions.
1.Can we get the form 16 from previous employer if we haven't done any exit formalities or absconded?
2.If yes,could you please suggest the how we can get the form 16 of previous employer?
3.Will there be any problem for new employer after filling ITR of previous employers

From India, Hyderabad

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


The position is clarified below at seriatim:
1 &2. The Form 16 is to be issued when the employer has made TDS from your salary. You can demand for it irrespective of the cause of your termination of service. In deed the employer has to account for every rupee deducted as TDS. So you have a right to seek the same.
3. The IT compliance of the current employer is only from the date you joined them. The previous period compliance is not their responsibility.

From India, Mumbai
Thank you so much for the helpful information.
From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server