I worked 3.8 years in my old company after that i moved into a new company but after 7 days i left new company job and rejoined my old company.

Now i require to carry out name correction and KYC update.

I don't know which company will update my KYC because my old company saying they haven't received my KYC update request and my previous new company is also saying same thing.

please help me for my KYC update related issue.

From India, New Delhi
Industrial Relations

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Your query is not clear.

I presume that your query is regarding EPF.

Hope you have your UAN Number and you may be having the log-in details.

Please open the UAN Portal and take out the data first. Match the same with your Aadhar Card, PAN & Bank Account details.

Further ensure that the Mobile No, Date of Birth, Name and Father Name are same as in UAN and Aadhar. If not immediately fill the Joint Declaration form and send the same to your previous employer. After his countersignature, you can send the same to the concerned PF Office. Then within 15 days your data will get corrected in your UAN Portal.

The Joint Declaration form is enclosed for your ready reference.

From India, Kumbakonam

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Joint Declaration By the Member and The Employer PF Details Correction.docx (19.0 KB, 34 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server