Hello Experts, Good Morning, I am working Private concern last 12 years my last salary was 21000, and my gratuity amount 36744. My HR manager and Accounts Manager and JMD did not properly answer me and they are not showing the calculation sheet. both are Oscillations to me so please anyone give the solution. Thank you, Experts.
From India, Patna
Doctor Siva Global Hr


Dear Colleague,
Having worked for 12 years in a Private Company and while exiting the gratuity is some where prolonging is painful to note. Definitely, you need to understand what is going on, on the other side of the coin. In general no Management will hesitate to deny or delay gratuity to any loyal employee. Just have a thought on this and directly discuss with all positivity with your Team. If really, the intention is not to pay, then you may approach the Assistant Commissioner of Labour - Controlling Authority under Payment of Gratuity Act 1972 of your area for necessary help. God Bless

From India, Chennai

You can send legal notice and/or file claim for gratuity before the Controlling Authority under Payment of Gratuity Act 1972. Generally the Deputy / Assistant Labour Commissioner is notified as the Controlling Authority.

- S.K. Mittal

From India, Faridabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server