I am an IT employee and drawing more than 10 L per annum. My full and final settlement is incorrect and against law. How and where do I complain against employer?
From United States, Herndon
Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Doctor Siva Global Hr

Dear member,

If you feel that there is an inaccuracy in the computation of your terminal dues, then have you brought the anomaly to the notice of the authorities concerned? If yes, then how it was done? What reply have they given?

If the reply given by the company was also wrong or if the reply was not given at all, then further what correspondence have you done?

Hereafter, start sending the hard copies of the letters that you send to the office. Yes, I know that you are from the IT company, and what I am recommending you is ridiculous, however, in case if you are required to approach the court in future, you need to have tangible proof of correspondence at hand and for this, you need to do this.

The last resort is to approach the MD of the company. Prepare the letter, take the printout, scan the copies, then send the letter by speed post. Scan the receipt of the printout also and you may send the whole thing by email. However, the transmission of the soft copy should be over and above the hard copies. Prepare a file to store all the hard copies chronologically.


Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Dear Colleague,
As your CTC is 10L you are out of coverage of Industrial Disputes Act and hence you can not resort to seek remedy under the said Act.

First of all ask for authentic F&F Working sheet from the company and the company is bound to provide you the sheet. Check your F&F and if you find difference, then escalate and try to get clarification directly from your Finance or HR. Normally it will get clarified or resolved. If there is no help, then escalate to your Caproate suitably for getting it resolved. Still if not resolved, then you may send a notice through your Advocate stating clearly the difference in working and so on. Give them time of 30 days to settle the difference in the notice or to give you the clarification. If it is justifiable then drop all. If not, then through your Advocate, file a Civil Suit before Court of Law for remedy.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server