Hi ,

Complaint Has Been Registered Against my friend and his father In Local Police Station By his uncle ( Dad's younger Brother ).

They Have Given Counter case against them.

FIR has IPC 323,324,504,506 sections in it. After FIR has been lodged both the families are compromised and they are fine now.

But the situation back to control when both the cases are filed with FIR.

Now the problem is My friend is working in MNC and now changing company .

Will This Impact Background Verification Process (Police verification).

Should he suppose to inform the Employers saying so and so case has been registered and compromised but Court compromise is taking time to clear from FIR.

Can someone please provide the suggestion and exact information on it.

From India, Bengaluru
Retired Government Servant/advocate
Management Consultancy
Manager Hr

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Some of the offences charged come under non-compoundable ones, so till the time the court accepts the mutual compromise, the status of your friend is that of an accused. If police verification is done in the BGV process, the pendency of the matter would be revealed. So it is required that the matter is informed to the employer, particularly if information is sought on the involvement in criminal matters.
From India, Mumbai

In agreement to the comment, I would like to say that it's an E-court check that is done by third parties on behalf of the organization, which will reveal the pending case. It's suggested to proactively declare the facts beforehand.
From India, Thane
Thanks for your valuable feedback. If my friend inform before hand to the new Employer will they give offer letter? Which are the sections they consider fr not to issue offer letter?
From India, Bengaluru

It is not possible for anyone outside the new organisation to reply as to its response. The offence under Section 323 IPC is mutually compromisable, others require the order of the Court. It will be better to go by the advice rendered by your advocate.
From India, Mumbai

What is the present stage of the matter? A person could be said to be facing a criminal proceeding only if the police has filed the final report and summons has been served.

E-court check is possible only court wise. It is not that easy to search the cases pending in various criminal courts in the country.

From India, Kochi
Your police case will be always a negative point , first let me know the actual details, is evidence is done ? Anirudh Sharama (Adv and Legal consultant) 8619441365
From India, Mohali

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server