Dear All, I need your help on PF, monthly PF contribution instead of paying to 'A' account monthly contribution had been paid to B's account for one year by mistake, while checking we found it has been paid to B's account, we had given letter to PF office and copied the same in CD and submitted but till now not changed, kindly suggest how to rectify?
From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server