Hi, I want to know about the rule of Gratuity 4 years + 240 days, actually, I have done continued service 4 years + 258 days (5 days working in a week) but the employer has denied paying the gratuity, please help how can be the convenience to the employer and please share of Madras High court judgment document on gratuity or any other documents. Please suggest.
From India, Lucknow

The Madras High Court judgement is attached. If the employer is persisting in denying gratuity, pl first submit your application to the Labour Officer of the area where the establishment is located and pursue the legal course of action.
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Madras HC judg regarding gratuity is applicable if workmen is working 4 years 240 days. (2).pdf (1.55 MB, 65 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server