No Tags Found!

In my first job, I signed a service bond for 3 years or pay 1.5Lakhs (In Nov 2016). I resigned from the position and asked for relaxation in the amount. But they were adamant about the money. From the day I resigned, I served a notice period of about 80 days and then I left(In May 2018). Now I want the form 16 and experience letter from the organization. But even after several emails, they are not replying. Can I follow any legal procedure?
Is it wrong to ask for those documents?

From India, Bhopal
Advocate Prem Chanda Yadav
Management Consultancy
Gm (hr)


Form 16 is the statement of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) by the employer and as per the Income Tax Act, the employer is bound to issue it before 31st May every year. If the employer fails to issue Form 16, send a notice to them with copy to Income Tax department. Soon you will get the Form 16.
As regards Service Certificate, there is no such compelling provision though the employer has to issue it.

From India, Mumbai

Instead of form 16 takeoutform 26AS ,ALL details are there in form 26 AS,Getting experience certificate islittle typical .you have to file case against them than they will say you have not followed the bond than you can take a plea that bondas are.not legal in india
From India, Delhi
Advocate Prem Chanda Yadav

1st send legal notice if then not they replying call him for civil suit.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.