Dear All, Can you elaborate about Injunction order. We had taken permanent order against our union body in 2016 that no gherao, strike will be done by the workmen within the radius of 100 meter. Now the whole body has been changed. I want to know that this permanent order will be continued and applicable to new union body and other workmen also. If not what we have to do.
From United States ,

Prepare youself for senior leadership roles by discovering your unique leadership style →
Promoted: UCLA - Executive Leadership in a VUCA World (Explore Course)

In all likelihood, the Union itself must have been a party to the injunction proceeding, besides its office bearers. In case the union was not made a party, you may have to file fresh proceedings and the matter will be considered afresh. The point of law is well settled that such injunction can be granted and the previous one would help a lot.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir, Union and its office bearers were a party in that case. But now whole office bearers of the union have changed.
From United States ,
You may file a fresh petition to include new union body-designated members along with the union as a separate party. don't forget to make previous union body members party as individuals in the same case.

Dr. M. K. Ravi

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server