If any work is to be done for operation and maintenance in a company under the central government, then whose labor license will have to be taken, the central government or the state government, and what rules will have to be followed for minimum wages.

O&M Company - belong to Chennai
Client - Belongs to Central Government
Job Type - Operation & Maintenance
State - Chhattisgarh

From India, Delhi
Dear Vinay,

Not only minimum rates of wages, even if you are required to take contractor's license under the CLRA Act,1970, everything shall be under the respective Central Government Rules only as your client/principal is a Central Govt undertaking.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server