Dear all, An employee worked in a company where EPF was maintained as Trust. He left the Company and joined in State Bank of India. He applied for withdrawal of accumulated funds from the Trust. Since he got employment within 3 months it is not possible to withdraw. Transferring the amount to the SBI EPF account is also not possible as per the rule. Help us how to claim the fund from Trust.
From India, Chennai
Hr Consultant

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


get in touch with the previous employer, get the transfer form (form 13), fill it and signed by previous employer then submit it to previous employer /their pf trust, they will send the procees to your present pf account as per part B filled by you

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server